Salem Oregon Home Rentals & Property Management Services by John L. Scott
John L. Scott Property Management Services offers exclusive home rentals and reliable property management service for the Oregon Willamette Valley including Salem, Keizer, Stayton, Dallas, Sublimity, Monmouth, Independence, Gates, McMinnville and other surrounding areas.
- Digital photos and detailed move in/out inspections
- Extensive screening process performed
- Collection of rents and deposits
- Advise when rent increases/property improvements as needed
- Perform required maintenance
- Deliver accurate monthly accounting
- Year end 1099 Form for accountant
- Periodic inspections in/out
- Available 24/7 for emergencies
- Court representation for eviction
- Maintain good communication with Owner
- Marketing your vacant units
John L. Scott Property Management operates in a number of areas. If you are moving, we could possibly assist your complete relocation by managing your own property in your absence and assisting you in finding rental accommodations.
Featured Home Rentals:
Why choose John L. Scott?
John L. Scott WSL Property Management’s friendly and knowledgeable management staff brings over 40 years of experience in meeting the needs of our tenants and owners. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service.
John L. Scott provides professional property management services and rental properties for tenants looking for Salem, Oregon home rentals in the mid-Willamette Valley including Salem, Keizer, Independence, Stayton, Dallas, Aumsville, Turner, Gates, Silverton, Scotts Mills, Monmouth, Lyons, Sublimity, Brooks, Rickrealll and more.
Pledge of Exemplary Service
We offer property management services for owners, and for tenants we have some of the best rentals available in or near Salem, Oregon.
- Fall is a good time for tenants and owners to prepare for winter September 9, 2015
- What Oregon landlords and tenants should know about the new AirBnB rules July 21, 2015
- Oregon Veterans Home Rental Assistance November 23, 2014