386 Kinslo Ln $1,395/month
386 Kinslo Ln SE Salem Or 97305
Available around the middle of March
1. Rent: $1,395/month* with ONE YEAR lease,
2. Potentially Refundable Security Deposit: $1,395 depending on screening results
3. Tenant is responsible FOR all utilities, landscaping is included in rent!
4. Non-refundable screening fee: $55 per adult 18 and older, we encourage you to view the property before applying.
5. At move in, you will be required to pay FIRST MONTH’S RENT PLUS SECURITY DEPOSITS
6. We do NOT ACCEPT CASH: Only certified funds for screening fees and move in funds
7. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS-if you view the property and want to apply please read the requirements thoroughly and have all your application documents ready.
8. You can view APPLICATION & SCREENING information on our website at rentalsjohnlscott.com
★ PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED
First come first served.
We are open Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm CLOSED Saturdays & Sundays
John L. Scott Property Management
1124 Cornucopia St NW Salem, Oregon 97304
For a full disclosure of this property, please call our office.
*Rent prices, security deposits, utility charges (if applicable), application fee, and specials are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Restrictions may apply. Pet restrictions may apply. Paint and furnishings (most homes are unfurnished) are subject to change; viewing of the home is required prior to applying. Call for further information and most current availability and pricing. Information in this ad is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Single Family
- Size: 1119 sqft
- Added: 1 year ago
- Zip: 97305
Pledge of Exemplary Service
We offer property management services for owners, and for tenants we have some of the best rentals available in or near Salem, Oregon.
- Color Trends of 2016 – Interior Design Tips & Tools For Property Owners July 28, 2016
- Home Page Slider Photo 4 May 10, 2016
- Fall is a good time for tenants and owners to prepare for winter September 9, 2015