Our News Blog
Salem, Oregon will be featured on HGTV’s “House Hunters” Friday night, Oct. 10th
Home and Garden Television will be airing an episode of House Hunters this Friday, October 10th, 2014 about a Southern California family on the hunt for a slower pace of life, and a more affordable home in Salem, Oregon.
Deciding to move to Salem, Oregon, from the high priced homes of Southern California was easy for this young family. But deciding between an Oregon Lodge style home, or a quaint Craftsman is proving to be their most difficult choice.
According to HGTV this episode of House Hunters (HNT-9312H) airs according to the following schedule (check local listings to confirm time):
- October 10, 2014 @ 10:00 PM e/p
- October 10, 2014 @ 1:00 AM e/p
- November 16, 2014 @ 11:00 PM e/p
- November 16, 2014 @ 2:00 AM e/p
- November 21, 2014 @ 11:00 PM e/p
- November 21, 2014 @ 2:00 AM e/p
If you’re looking to move to Salem, Oregon contact the John L. Scott West Salem office which has been servicing the Willamette Valley for over 20 years and carries the largest listing inventory of Bank Owned Properties of any real estate office in our market. Visit John L. Scott West Salem!
Pledge of Exemplary Service
We offer property management services for owners, and for tenants we have some of the best rentals available in or near Salem, Oregon.
- Color Trends of 2016 – Interior Design Tips & Tools For Property Owners July 28, 2016
- Home Page Slider Photo 4 May 10, 2016
- Fall is a good time for tenants and owners to prepare for winter September 9, 2015